Exciting job Opportunity – legal Secretary
Role: Secretary/Personal Assistant
Location: Fort William
Contract Type: Full-Time
Exciting job opportunity within progressive rural firm
We are seeking an experienced legal Secretary to join our busy legal office in Fort William.
- Providing secretarial support to Partner specialising in crofting law, land court work and general rural conveyancing matters; including audio and copy typing, answering telephone enquiries, maintaining diary, filing, electronic file management and regulatory compliance.
- Liaising with clients and third party agencies.
- Administration of Court forms, preparation of draft Registers of Scotland and Revenue Scotland Forms and draft financial statements.
- General administration and secretarial tasks as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
- Relevant experience working in a secretarial/legal secretary capacity
- Excellent administration and organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work with a busy caseload.
- Good IT skills and the ability to become proficient in internal systems, together with excellent typing skills
- A confident and professional phone manner, a positive attitude and a keenness to learn. Full training will be given. There are real prospects to train, develop and progress within the role.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected]