ATTRACTIVE MID-TERRACE DWELLINGHOUSE
Conveniently situated in the desirable residential village of Inverlochy in Fort William, 15 Nevis Road forms an attractive mid-terrace dwellinghouse for rental. Available partly furnished, the property is in good order and is available for occupation from 1st October 2017. Benefiting from electric heating and double glazing, the property has the advantage of garden grounds to both the front and rear.
Inverlochy is a popular village close to the centre of Fort William and has its own primary and nursery school, bespoke shops, post office etc. Close proximity to Glen Nevis, Ben Nevis and leisure facilities also makes it an ideal location for families, sports, fishing, outdoor and adventure pursuits.
The accommodation comprises of:- entrance porch, hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen – with cooker and fridge, two double bedrooms, bathroom and rear vestibule.
The property benefits from garden grounds to both the front and rear. Residential parking nearby.
Conditions of Rental
The following provides a guide to the conditions of rental and will be amplified in the final lease.
- The tenancy will be of a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of The Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
- References (bank, employers & previous landlord etc) will be required to be submitted for consideration by The Landlord, who reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement.
- The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
- A deposit equal to one months rental will be payable before entry – The landlord will comply ‘The Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011’
- The tenants will be responsible for the payments of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the local authorities and responsible for costs for all services.
- The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
- The tenant will maintain the garden throughout the tenancy.
- No pets.
- Strictly no smoking.