ATTRACTIVE FIRST FLOOR FLAT
Situated within an attractive block, with recent upgrading to the roof and exterior, 25 Ross Place forms an attractive first floor flat for rental. Available for immediate occupation and unfurnished, the property is in excellent order and offers spacious accommodation in a convenient layout. Enjoying sweeping, panoramic views over Loch Linnhe, the property benefits from double glazing and electric heating, whilst the bright and airy open-plan living area is a most attractive space.
25 Ross Place is ideally located in an elevated position close to the centre of Fort William and is well placed to take advantage of all the amenities the area has to offer. Locally, Fort William offers shops, supermarkets, restaurants, railway & bus station and a range of professional services as well as primary schools and a secondary school. The area also boasts a huge range of sporting and recreational opportunities and is now known as ‘The Outdoor Capital of the UK’.
The property benefits from a private garden area to the front, fenced and laid to lawn. A communal green and drying area is located to the rear.
Conditions of Rental
The following provides a guide to the conditions of rental and will be amplified in the final lease.
- The tenancy will be a Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016.
- References (bank, employers & previous landlord etc) will be required to be submitted for consideration by The Landlord, who reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement.
- The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
- A deposit equal to one months rental will be payable before entry – The landlord will comply ‘The Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011’
- The tenants will be responsible for the payments of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the local authorities and responsible for costs for all services.
- The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
- No pets.
- Strictly no smoking.