ATTRACTIVE MID-TERRACE PROPERTY
Conveniently situated in the popular residential village of Kinlochleven, 3 Leven Road forms an attractive mid-terrace dwellinghouse for rental. Available for immediate occupation, the property is in good order and benefits from double glazing and electric heating. Easily maintained garden grounds feature to both the front and rear and the addition of private parking, with views of the River Leven, is a most desirable feature.
The village of Kinlochleven is set at the head of Loch Leven, some 7 miles from Glencoe and 21 miles from Fort William, and offers a range of amenities including the development of a fantastic new primary/secondary school, post office, hotels, shops and doctor’s surgery and the Ice Factor – the biggest indoor ice climbing wall in the world.
The property benefits from garden grounds to both the front and rear, laid in the main to gravel for ease of maintenance. Double gates feature to the rear and offer a private parking area.
Conditions of Rental
The following provides a guide to the conditions of rental and will be amplified in the final lease.
- The tenancy will be a Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016.
- References (bank, employers & previous landlord etc) will be required to be submitted for consideration by The Landlord, who reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement.
- The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
- A deposit equal to one months rental will be payable before entry – The landlord will comply ‘The Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011’
- The tenants will be responsible for the payments of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the local authorities and responsible for costs for all services.
- The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
- No pets.
- Strictly no smoking.