The subject for rental forms a newly refurbished end-terrace dwellinghouse. In excellent order throughout, the property offers spacious accommodation over two levels and benefits from neutral décor, new carpets and floor coverings, newly fitted bathroom, cloakroom and kitchen with appliances. The property is double glazed and has oil fired central heating with a stove in the lounge. The property is unfurnished and available for immediate rental.
Gamekeeper’s Cottage is situated in the midst of spectacular Highland scenery, in the village of Acharacle, on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Acharacle is a thriving community offering a wide range of amenities including doctors surgery, shops, post office, hotel, and churches. The primary school is located locally in the village, while the secondary school is some 10 miles away in a neighbouring village of Strontian.
The accommodation comprises of:- an entrance hallway, lounge with stove, cloakroom and kitchen/diner with oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine and a bedroom, on the ground floor. The first floor offers two bedrooms, a bathroom with separate shower cubicle and walk-in cupboard.
At front of property.
Conditions of Rental
The following provides a guide to the conditions of rental and will be amplified in the final lease.
- The tenancy will be of a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of The Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
- References (bank, employers & previous landlord etc) will be required to be submitted for consideration by The Landlord, who reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement.
- The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
- A deposit equal to one months rental will be payable before entry – The landlord will comply ‘The Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011’
- The tenants will be responsible for the payments of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the local authorities and responsible for costs for all services.
- The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
- No pets
- Strictly no smoking