DESIRABLE DETACHED BUNGALOW
Set in the midst of spectacular Highland scenery, the subjects for rental form a desirable detached bungalow. In very good order throughout, the property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing, whilst providing spacious family accommodation in a convenient layout. The property is available furnished or unfurnished and for immediate rental.
Innishail is situated 10 miles from Fort Augustus which offers a range of local amenities, with Fort William some 22 miles to the west and the Highland capital city of Inverness approximately 40 miles to the east. The area provides opportunities for access to an abundance of outdoor activities, with Loch Oich, the Caledonian Canal, the Great Glen cycle route and the Great Glen Way all in close proximity.
The accommodation comprises of:- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner – Lamona oven & hob with extractor hood over, Whirlpool microwave, Kenwood dishwasher, Whirlpool fridge/freezer, Beko washing machine, Hotpoint tumble dryer, Utility & Pantry, 4 Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite Shower Room), Bathroom – with Spa Bath.
The property enjoys good sized garden grounds. A mono-bloc driveway leads to the front of the property and provides ample parking while the remainder of garden is laid to lawn offset with mature shrubbery.
Conditions of Rental
The following provides a guide to the conditions of rental and will be amplified in the final lease.
- The tenancy will be a Private Housing (Tenancies) (Scotland) Act 2016.
- References (bank, employers & previous landlord etc) will be required to be submitted for consideration by The Landlord, who reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement.
- The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
- A deposit equal to one months rental will be payable before entry – The landlord will comply ‘The Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011’
- The tenants will be responsible for the payments of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the local authorities and responsible for costs for all services.
- The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
- The tenant will maintain the garden throughout the tenancy.
- No pets.
- Strictly no smoking.