ATTRACTIVE DETACHED COTTAGE FOR RENTAL
Pleasantly situated in the rural village of Lochaline, Shore Cottage forms an attractive detached cottage for rental, with outstanding sea views. The property is well presented and benefits from electric heating plus a multi-fuel stove in the lounge and is mainly single glazed. Available for immediate occupation and fully furnished.
Located on the picturesque Morvern Peninsula, an area of spectacular scenery and famous for its walking and wildlife, the property is located near the ferry terminal to Mull. Lochaline itself is a small coastal village with a shop, hotel, restaurant, health centre and primary school, while secondary schools are available in both Strontian and Tobermory. Further facilities and amenities are available in Mull, Strontian, Fort William and Oban. Its location means that it is well-placed to take advantage of the many leisure and pleasure activities which the area has to offer. The construction of the new pontoon in Lochaline is of great benefit, allowing boats to berth safely and give access to the shore.
The accommodation comprises of:- lounge with multi-fuel stove, kitchen/diner, dining room, sun room – with integral appliances plus fridge/freezer, utility with washing machine & tumble dryer, three bedrooms, bathroom and shower room.
The property benefits from spacious garden grounds, laid in the main to lawn. Private parking area.
Conditions of Rental
The following provides a guide to the conditions of rental and will be amplified in the final lease.
- The tenancy will be of a Short Assured Tenancy in terms of The Housing (Scotland) Act 1988.
- References (bank, employers & previous landlord etc) will be required to be submitted for consideration by The Landlord, who reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement.
- The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order.
- A deposit equal to one months rental will be payable before entry – The landlord will comply ‘The Tenancy Deposit Schemes (Scotland) Regulations 2011’
- The tenants will be responsible for the payments of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the local authorities and responsible for costs for all services.
- The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let without the prior permission of the landlord.
- The tenant will maintain the garden throughout the tenancy.
- No pets.
- Strictly no smoking.